Re: Increase caching time

From: Irfan Akber <irfan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 19:18:00 -0000

Yes I want images to be cached for 150 days and no matter what I dont want
to expire. What I noticed was that the cache was filled 5 GB then the next
day I have 1.5GB left ! All the objects simply disappeared. Would
override-expire work on squid2.1-PATCH2.

When the objects expire are they removed (purged) from the cache ?

Irfan Akber

> From: Oskar Pearson <oskar@linux.org.za>
> To: Irfan Akber <irfan@inet.com.pk>
> Cc: squid-users@ircache.net
> Subject: Re: Increase caching time
> Date: Thursday, March 18, 1999 8:11 PM
>
> Hi
>
> > I am using Squid2.1-PATCH2. I noticed although Storage LRU Expiration
Age