Re: proxy a web feed

From: Roger Mangraviti <rem@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 08:25:00 +1100

The accelerator mode is not what we are after.

We would like to cache all web traffic that passes through our network.
Without setting the clients to use the proxy. ie we would like to cache
the return reply of the requested data.

Does any one know how this can be acheived?

--
                             Adap-2-Us
                         Roger Mangraviti