BUGs...

From: <andre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 15:50:23 +0200

Hello
        squid-dev team, maintainer of the website,

It would be great if you would make access to the "Bugs" of the
currently called stable version (2.1Patch2) more visible.

I spend a configuring proxy_auth rules, wondering what I am doing
wrong, untill I later that evening found _a patch_ not a bug
description about the "proxy_auth ignoring usernames" problem....
grrrrrr.....

Would be great if you put the information about the know bugs
somewhere near to the link that leads to the download of the last
stable version.

But anyway... squid performance and works great now! Keep up
the good work!..... AND PUT A LINK TO THE BUGS
SOMEWHERE ;-)

The UORMSS - Source Net
http://www.anneck.de/rmss
ICQ# 1339921 | Home: http://anneck.de