Secondary DNS

From: Rob Merkwitza <support@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 11:37:21 +0930

Hi,

I am running squid 2.1.RELEASE on a Sun Ultra 5 and everything is running
sweet except for: If my Primary DNS goes down or fails squid does not seem
to be able to resolve hostnames via my secondary DNS. I definitley have
both the Primary and Secondary DNS in my resolv.conf and I have even tried
entering them specifically into the squid.conf but still no resolving. Has
anyone ever come accross this or am I missing something silly.

Regards,,
Rob.
-
Rob Merkwitza