Re: redirecting from 3128 to 80?

From: Rodney Holm <rodneyh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 08:42:49 -0600

There are a couple of ways. You can set the users browsers to not use cache
for certain addresses. You can setup up a firewall redirection rule that
sends every packet destined for 3128 from a certain range of IP addresses
to port 80 on the same server.

Rodney D. Holm                  rodneyh@apexxtech.com
Apexx Technology, Inc.          http://www.apexxtech.com