Re: Time on Squid

From: Joel Taqueban <jtaqueba@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 21:43:41 +0800

Thanks, I was able to change my time zone and local time to the correct time.
I still have one problem though. I have already changed the Squid time from
%T to %t from the src dir but still the error message still keeps on
displaying the GMT time.

  (edited file = /usr/local/squid/src/squid-2.2.PRE2/src/errorpage.c)

What's wrong, please help

Joel