Re: assertion failed after a reconfigure

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 23:18:44 +0200

Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:

> Hmm, now I've seen 2 versions of this patch. This one, and a previous
> one from David Luyer <luyer@ucs.uwa.edu.au>. David's patch looked the same,
> but it consisted of 2 chunks. The 2nd one also patched the case statement
> around line 2130.
>
> Which is the correct one .. ?

Duane's patch only fixes this particular problem.

David's patch also fixes a similar problem in another part of the code
which activated whenusing cachemgr to inspect the current configuration.

Both patches are correct with respect to the reported problem (in fact
they are identical).

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker