Time of day limits (was: [no subject at all])

From: David J Woolley <djw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:00:18 +0100

> I need to limit users access Internet by time.
> Can I use construction like
>
> acl AccessTime time /squid/dir/AccessTime

If this works at all, and I haven't checked, the file name would have
to be in "s.

This is what we set up and dry ran, but haven't actually been using in
anger:

acl businesshours time M T W H F 09:00-17:00
acl fromTimeLimitedUsers srcdomain "/usr/local/squid/etc/TimeLimitedUsers"
http_access allow !businesshours fromTimeLimitedUsers

Where the file contains a list of machines which would otherwise have been
completely rejected.

--
David Woolley - Office: David Woolley <djw@bts.co.uk>
BTS             Home: <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>