2.2 Stable2 - configure cant find ip filter header files

From: David Hastings <david.hastings@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:32:22 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I'm trying to build Squid 2.2 Stable 2 (on Solaris 7) with IP Filter
support. I have moved the ip filter header files (ip_compat.h, ip_fil.h,
ip_nat.h) into /usr/include, but configure is unable to find them.

Right now I'm out of ideas, so any suggestions would be welcome!

TIA,

Dave

--
David Hastings                       |  "The Golden Rule was, is and
Systems Programmer/News Manager      |  ever shall be: