Accessing a Lotus DOMINO Web server via user/pass auth problem

From: Adam Neat <adamneat@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 17:49:07 +1000

Hello everyone,

We've been given reports by a few clients who are using Lotus web browsers,
and Netscape, that when they try to use password/username authentication to
a Lotus Domino web server, it fails. If they dont use our proxy (squid)
farm, then its ok.

Anyone know of a patch or a config fix to overcome this?

Our production servers are running 1.1.21/22 at the moment.

Regards

Adam

                  IPAX Systems
              Melbourne, Australia