Squid 2.2STABLE2 and Conf

From: Bester Leon <BesterL@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 16:19:52 +0200

Hi there,

My RedHat 5.1 Server housing my Squid 1.1.21 crashed today.

I saw this as a golden opprtunity to upgrade to 2.2STABLE2

I loaded everything - copied my very simple yet effective squid.conf to
/etc just to see the following

Squid only accepts HTTP connection on 3128 (instead of 80 as specified)
and deny requests due to:
* Access Denied.
                Access control configuration prevents your request from
being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you
feel this is incorrect.

Generated Tue, 04 May 1999 14:14:30 GMT by proxy.ael.co.za
(Squid/2.2.STABLE2 <http://squid.nlanr.net/Squid/>)
How can I quickly convert my squid.conf to accept all connection on port
80 as before

Here is a copy of squid.conf

#squid.conf - a very basic config file for squid

#Turn logging to it's lowest level
debug_options ALL,1

#Password authentication
#Passwords have to be created using linuxconf
authenticate_program /usr/local/squid/bin/ncsa_auth
authenticate_options /usr/local/squid/etc/passwd
authenticate_children 5

#LCB Port for access
http_port 80

#LCB Path for cachefiles
cache_dir /var/spool/squid

#LCB Path for Access Logfile
cache_access_log /var/log/squid/access.log

#LCB Path for Cache Logfile
cache_log /var/log/squid/cache.log

#LCB Path for Store Logfile
cache_access_log /var/log/squid/store.log

#LCB Memory used for squid
cache_mem 8

#LCB Disk space used for cache
cache_swap 700

#LCB Low Water and High Water marks for cache
cache_mem_low 75
cache_mem_high 90

#LCB Logging Client names in access.log
log_fqdn on

#LCB Client name lookup
ident_lookup on

#LCB Program used for FTP
ftpget_program /usr/bin/ftpget

#LCB FTP User-id
ftp_user squid@ael.co.za

#LCB FTPget options
ftpget_options -a -A -n 60

#defines a group (or Access Control List) that includes all IP
#addresses
acl ael src 168.80.0.0/168.80.0.0
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl passwd proxy_auth

#allow all sites to use connect to us via HTTP
http_access allow ael passwd
http_access deny all

#allow all sites to use us as a sibling
icp_access allow ael

#test the following sites to check that we are connected
dns_testnames internic.net usc.edu ns1.iafrica.com ns2.iafrica.com

#run as the squid user
cache_effective_user squid squid
#otherwise, you can uncomment the below line and comment the one out.
# this will run as use "nobody" with the group "nogrtoup"
cache_effective_user nobody nogroup