Re: entry in access.log < entry in store.log ?

From: Friday <96482679@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 02:21:53 +0800

At 02:38 PM 1999/5/10 +0200, you wrote:
>access.log will contain entries with no match in store.log (cache hits
>or ICP queries), and store.log will contain entries with no match in
>access.log (removal of cached objects). There is no 1<->1 relation
>between access.log and store.log.

Does it imply that removal of an cached object in store.log doesn't need an
entry appear in access.log ?? But the fact that, the object in store.log
must be previously logged in access.log when other clients access it. And
hence, I think an entry in access.log may not be found in store.log but an
entry in store.log must be found in access.log !?

Thanks for advance.