Re: hotmail caching

From: <Leonard_Hoang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 11:57:07 +1000

Hi Simon,

thanks for replying..

When we type in www.hotmail.com into the browser, it actually goes to the
site "http://lw1lg.hotmail.com/cgi-bin/login".
However this is very slow just getting the login screen up for hotmail when
we point to our local squid proxy. And login in to hotmail takes a long
time too.

However if we point our browser to our ISPs Proxy, hotmail is a lot faster
in all aspects?

leo

"Simon Bryan" <sbryan@olmc.nsw.edu.au> on 12/05/99 11:24:12

Please respond to sbryan@olmc.nsw.edu.au