Proxy viewer

From: C. Regis Wilson <t_pascal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 10:40:04 -0700

I wonder if anyone has developed a script (cgi or otherwise) that can allow
an administrator to view the cache objects. That is to say, something that
would present the cached files and recognize the standard file types to
generate an html tree for viewing. Sounds perverse, I know, but sometimes
I'm curious what gifs are sitting in my cache.

If it hasn't been done, I can start on writing my own. I am actually thinking
of opening my cache to the internet public, with a public cache viewer
properly anonymized (I hope). "View the most commonly accessed images and
pages. Surf the surfing. Let others surf for you," and the like. Thanks in
advance,

T. Pascal, King of Pascal