RE: Problems compiling Squid on Solaris 2.6

From: Mike Wohlgemuth <mjw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 13:47:48 -0400

I've just now gotten a chance to get back to trying Squid 2.2stable2, but
I've finally gotten it working. Henrik's pointer did the trick. I had to
manually add the following to squid-2.2.STABLE2/include/autoconf.h in order
to get it working:

#define HAVE_ARPA_INET_H 1
#define HAVE_NETDB_H 1

I'm not sure why configure couldn't find them on its own. I have gone back
and rebuilt squid 2.1patch2 just to make certain that nothing changed since
I last built squid, and I had no problems at all building it.

Thanks for the help.

Mike