Error page from acl

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 09:42:32 +1000

Hi,
I have been using my own web page when certain acl rules were failed. eg to
remind students they were trying to use webmail on the wrong machine. As
of a couple of days ago Squid is ignoring these pages and serving up its own
error message. Some of the deny_info tags still work. If I change the url on
the deny_info tags that work to the url on the ones that do, they still don't
work and I can load all the url's directly into Netscape. SO it appears that the
deny_info tags are not working. I have tried re-ordering the deny_info tags etc
but to no avail. Any clues appreciated.

Cheers,

--
Simon Bryan                    sbryan@olmc.nsw.edu.au