RE: cache_effective_user

From: <danielrod@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 16:57:32 +0900

Hello Maciej, thanks a lot for your response to my question. I have another
question that I hope you can answer. For cache_dir in squid.conf I have
/var/spool/squid. I followed your instructions but I still got an error
about permission denied for /var/log/squid.

Should I also change the ownership of this directory and its files to
"nobody?" Of course I am testing these things as we speak, but I am
concerned with doing it the proper way.

Thank you.

--Daniel

http://www.uck.uni.torun.pl/~maciek/
           Remember: Un*x _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about
                     who it's friends are.