Problem - No route to host

From: Philip <plchoy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 15:25:13 +0800 (SGT)

Hello.

I hope that someone can help me on this issue.

I have no problem with squid 2.2.STABLE3 on Linux 2.2.7, until ISP
changes the network circuit.

Now, I could nt access outside the country domain, namedly, .sg domain.
If I do that, I would get the error - No route to host. So, I hv no
choice, but to switch to another proxy software - to access ISP's own
proxy.

Any ideas on how to reconfigure the squid so that I dont have to go thru
ISP's proxy.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Thanx a lot.

Phil. 8)