Re: web interface

From: Mark Lipscombe <markl@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 20:48:52 +1000

We have found that on one of our servers, if you try and use cachemgr with a
DNS entry (ie filling in the hostname with proxy.blah.com.au), it will take
forever and a day, but if you put in the host's IP address, it happens all
but instantly.

Our DNS is configured correctly, so I know it's not that. Might be worth a
go.

Regards,
Mark Lipscombe
Information Technology Manager
Sydnet Group Pty Ltd
Ph: 02 9873 6400 Fax: 02 9873 6411
Email: markl@syd.net.au
Web: http://www.syd.net.au/

--
Net Censorship = Book Burning in the Digital Age
Stop the Australian Federal Gov'ts attempts