Squid + Junkbuster and a few other things...

From: James A. Mutter <jmutter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 17:43:35 -0400 (EDT)

I hope that this is the correct fourm for these questions, I didn't
see answers in the FAQ.

I'm new to squid, I'm currently using it in my home network to cache
webpages and proxy http connections for anonymity. Currently it's
running on a 486 w/FreeBSD, I'm impressed so far.

Anyhow, I was poking around the other day and found Junkbuster, I was
hoping someone could give me some advice about the best way to
integrate Junkbuster + Squid on the same machine. I've not found much
documentation on the matter, and what I have found has been
conflicting. Any personal hints/tips/config ideas are welcome as well
as URLs with this information.

Finally, I'm looking for third party links relating to Squid,
different applications for Squid, technical information, etc, etc,
etc... I found a few off of the Squid home page, but I imagine that
there have to more.

I plan, after I've become more familiar with the product, to install
it in several small office environments. That day however, is not
here yet.

Thanks for your help,
Jim