Re: Updated Squid Documentation

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 19:44:56 +0000

The only documentation kept reasonably up to date is the comments in
squid.conf.default. Every single squid.conf directive is documented in
squid.conf.default.

Also, entries in the FAQ is updated every now and then with new
information, but as you note there is a lot of old information that
needs to be adjusted to Suqid 2.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker