Force Users to use Proxy

From: Kevin Diffily <kdiffily@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:55:59 -0400

I am interested in knowing how I can force client browsers on a LAN
to use a Proxy Server for FTP and HTTP requests. Savvy users can
always just change their browser preferences so this would require a
server side solution.
__________
InterNetWorkingSolutions
Your home for Business and Personal Computing Solutions
http://webpageweaver.com

PO Box 152
Cabot, VT 05647 USA
TEL: 888.726.9030
FAX: 888.726.9030
info@webpageweaver.com
ICQ: 29843943
"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and Unix. I don't
      think that this is a coincidence."

      (Anonymous quote from The UNIX-HATERS Handbook.)