Redirector rewrite rules and Jesred

From: Ashley Drees <ash@dont-contact.us>
Date: 20 Jun 1999 15:56:13 GMT

I have just installed squid and jesred on an accelerator machine
at the internet end of our leased line.

I want the accelerator to work with an apache server and IIS on nt4 and provide
improved speed and reduce LL congestion.

When I do not use the squid accelerator the virtual hosts work, when I use the
accelerator i only get the default page on the virtual host server... I have
only tried this running against the apache server to date.

I have installed jesred as from reading about the redirectors it was the
fastest.. I THINK I have it compiled and installed on my machine, the
make gave no errors.. I have set all the paths in the conf.. and I get 10
of the jesred redirectors running..

I fear that I have the regexi statement wrong...

regexi ^http://virtual.host.add http://server.add ^http://virtual.

Running Squid Cache version 2.2.STABLE3 for sparc-sun-solaris2.5...

--
Ash