SSL Proxying

From: Nate Jensen <njensen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:15:08 -0600

I am trying to figure out if Squid can do SSL proxying rather than SSL
tunneling. I've searched the Web and checked out the Squid FAQs, but
couldn't find anything that described how to do what I need. Here is
what I'm looking at doing:

[Web Browser]<---SSL/HTTP-->[Squid Proxy]<--HTTP-->[Web Server]

The reason for this approach is because the Web server must not do SSL.
(I know its weird, but this is what the system specifications state.)

If anyone has insight to documentation somewhere on the Web that
describes how to do this, I would be appreciative of that. Thank you.

Nate Jensen
njensen@datanomix.com