RE: Read audio and video

From: Williams Jon <WilliamsJon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 12:19:08 -0500

Well, sort of. the Real(Audio|Video) stuff has a mode that will allow you
to use an HTTP proxy. You could set up a redirector to disallow URLs that
end in .ra or .rm (I think that's the RealVideo extension), but once again,
that'd only help the HTTP part. The native streaming mode would have to be
blocked by your firewall.

Jon