authentication dialog

From: Lawrence R. Mulder <lrm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:15:52 -0400

Can someone (maybe Henrik) tell me how to modify the text that comes up on
the proxy authentication dialog box for your browser. Part of it I can
change in the Proxy_auth_realm paramter in the squid.conf, but it doesn't
work the way I want it to in later version of IE. Anyway know a way to
either hack the code (RFC's don't really matter to me here) or otherwise to
get the username/password dialog box to say what I want it to say when it
prompts the user?

Thanks,
Lawrence Mulder
lrm@ezol.com