access-extract.pl and httpd logs

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 10:10:06 +1000

Hi,
I have been using 'access-extract.pl' on my logs nightly to generate some
stats and to look for anything strange. I needed to be able to read the time
stamp so have now set 'emulate_httpd_log 'on' in the squid.conf file. While
this works fine, the access-extract.pl script now generates null output,
obvioulsy it wants the logs in common(?) format. Is there a similar script I
can use or can I tell this script that they are in httpd format? The output from
this script was then fed to 'access-summary.pl' which did the formatting, the
output of this was then emailed to me nightly.
Thanks,

--
Simon Bryan                    sbryan@olmc.nsw.edu.au
Information Technology Manager sbryan@mpx.com.au