Squeezer, improved version.

From: Maciej Kozinski <Maciej.Kozinski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:33:54 +0200 (EEST)

Hi everybody,

for all you folks interested in watching your squid and hierarchy performance
I got the new improved version of my tool.
 Going after many suggestions I have added few features like simple web
interface for interactive usage and CPU usage statistics (for performance
and profiling support). I also worked a lot for improving performance, it now
works much faster than previous version.
 Squeezer is free of charge PERL script which requre only working CGI and Time
PERL modules (they are included in latest PERL distributions. aren't they?).
Please, feel free to send me any flames, regards, ideas and questions related
to it. The web page for downloading and finding out more is at:

   http://www.uck.uni.torun.pl/~maciek/w3cache/

Regards,
Maciej

--
           Maciej Kozinski         http://www.uck.uni.torun.pl/~maciek/
	   Remember: Un*x _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about