Re: Web proxy and http-accelerator together?!

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 21:47:02 +0200

Gustavo Araujo Bittencourt wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I am trying to configure the squid as Web Proxy on port 3128 for local hosts
> and http-accelerator on port 80
> for any host on Internet. But I'm having some trouble to configure this
> service in a single squid. Is it possible?

No problem.

http_port 3128
http_port 80
httpd_accel_host your.accelerated.server
httpd_acces_with_proxy on

It will act as an accelerator and proxy on both ports. There is
currently no way (short of patching the source with a patch of mine) to
limit access based on the http_port used.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker