Re: Most stable non-mem-leaking squid?

From: <jlewis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 13:03:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 4 Jul 1999, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> jlewis@lewis.org wrote:
>
> > I'm using the 2 leak patches posted at the nlanr site a weekend or two
> > ago, plus SRB's leak patch, and 2.2.S3 still can't run more than a day or
> > two.
>
> There are (at least) three leak patches at the NLANR site:
> dread_ctrl-leak.patch, error_state-leak.patch and event-leak.patch.
> Have you applied event-leak.patch? We have got reports that Squid's
> memory usage stabilized after applying that last patch.

I have the first two applied. I don't think event-leak was there 2 weeks
ago. I'll apply it today and let everyone know what happens.

----don't waste your cpu, crack rc5...www.distributed.net team enzo---
 Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*| Spammers will be winnuked or
 System Administrator | nestea'd...whatever it takes
 Atlantic Net | to get the job done.
_________http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key__________