Patch to fix issues with delay pools starving some clients

From: David Luyer <luyer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 20:02:11 +0800

Patch: byte-charging and misc fixes:
  http://typhaon.ucs.uwa.edu.au/diff-2.2.STABLE3-2.2.STABLE3-DJL1-charging

Patch: fix for delay pools starving some clients:
  http://typhaon.ucs.uwa.edu.au/diff-2.2.STABLE3-2.2.STABLE3-DJL2-delay

My currently running squid is 2.2.STABLE3 + the two above patches + all
the patches on the NLANR website (note there is a minor merge error which
requires a little hand merging, nothing major). This seems quite robust.

The byte charging most likely does not work but does not break anything
else. I haven't even tried testing it, for now I am just making sure it
doesn't break things.

The delay pools starvation fix is also totally untested as to actually fixing
the problem since I don't actually experience the problem here. However it
has been running on a cache with a large number of delayed clients and hasn't
caused any problems so you should be able to test it and see if it fixes the
problem without worrying too much about the chance of things breaking.

David.