store.log

From: Morin <benjamin.morrin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 08:49:13 +0200

Hello,
I am trying to make a tool which aim is to calculate the time spent in
the cache by each object referenced in the store.log file.
I guess I juste have to do DATE(release) - DATE(swapout) (taking the
release just next to the swapout for each object) but I just wonder what
kind of "release" I shall choose. As a matter of fact, there are many
"release" on the same object, but some have their HTTP reply code
different from 200, some some have their date, LM or Expires equal to
-2... Which field can I trust to take the "good" "release" (I mean the
one which concerns the swapout of the same object?)
Thank you