Harddisk Configuration

From: Widjaja Wiriadinata <widjaja@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 09:10:28 +0700

Hi all,

I have 3 x 4GB SCSI Harddisk which planned for Squid's cache container.
System,Program,Logs are placed on another disk.

Which configuration is better for me to configure the Harddisk :
  1. Individual disk, Squid cache spread on 3 different disks with 3
different filesystems -or-
  2. Raid 0 (Data stripping), Squid cache spread on 3 different disks with 1
filesystem

FYI : I am using IDA (Intelligent Drive Array) Controller on Compaq
Proliant 2500

TIA