ftp://squid.nlanr.net/ dead?

From: David J N Begley <david@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 00:38:01 +1000 (EST)

In trying to download 2.2.STABLE4 via FTP (please don't tell me I have to fire
up a Web browser somewhere and trust it for downloading such an important
piece of software), I've hit a problem with squid.nlanr.net refusing anonymous
connections; seems to have been disabled for a little while as it's stopped
at least one of the mirrors from being up-to-date (ie., having STABLE4).

Surely not everyone's downloading Squid these days using HTTP?? :-/

dave