Re: Problems with transparent proxy

From: <ash@dont-contact.us>
Date: 9 Jul 1999 01:16:26 GMT

"Clifton Royston" <cliftonr@lava.net> wrote:

>> I was running 2.1 before with the same symptoms.
>> I'd really appreciate your help.

> It sounds like you might need to change the configuration file to
> include:

> httpd_accel_uses_host_header on

I have similar problems at the moment... I get the same site no matter what
I do.. I always get the first site in the list of virtual servers.... and I do
have the httpd_accel_uses_host_header on ....

I have a feeling that my redirector is not working as it should... as it always
seems to return the same pages... something is not working as it should...

if there is anyone out there with some ideas I would welcome it.. as I am
stumped at the moment

Ash