RE: ACL port question...

From: Jason Loucks <loucks@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 18:40:59 -0400

Yes Yes! This is exactly what I wanted. As soon as my unix guru gets back,
I will ask him how to get this all put in. (I am one of those people who
just download the wonderful software in rpm format and praise God when it
works!!!)

You really should get them to put this into a release. It seems like a lot
of people might want this feature. Thanks again.

--Jason