Re: problems with squid -k signals

From: Richard van Drimmelen <rdri@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 07:33:56 +0200

Had the same problem. I had a wrong path to squid.pid in my squid.conf.
Which meant: squid started but didn't create a squid.pid. All signals
sent to squid (rotate, shutdown, etc,) work via the squid.pid. No pid,
nothing happens.

--
Richard van Drimmelen                       | email: rdri@nki.nl
System Management Research                  | phone: +31 20 5121899