Re: Cache manager problems (Update)

From: Hossam El-Ashkar <hoashkar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 16:12:55 +0300

Hello all,
    Just to make an update on the problem, I have upgraded to squid2.2s4,
and all the cache manager problems are gone. Unfortunately, I didn't get
time to use gdb to debug the situation as Alex advised me. But all problems
were gone with the new version. May be it was an unreported bug or
something.
Hossam El-Ashkar
h_elashkar@ieee.org