Re: Can I *not* have an on-disk cache?

From: Fathi Ben Nasr <fathi.engineer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 20:38:15 +0200

# TAG: hierarchy_stoplist
# A list of words which, if found in a URL, cause the object to
# be handled directly by this cache. In other words, use this
# to not query neighbor caches for certain objects. You may
# list this option multiple times.
#
# The default is to directly fetch URLs containing 'cgi-bin' or '?'.
#
hierarchy_stoplist cgi-bin ?
Just add to this, in squid.conf, what you are using to generate dynamic html
content. This can be php asp msql or whatever you are using and squid will not
cache it.