Question...

From: Jim Geurts <jgeurts@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:31:25 -0500 (CDT)

Is there a way to only use Squid to cache only port 80 requests. So that
in a sense, it doesn't act as a proxy. What I would like to do is:
Say there is a user request, from say a modem, something directs it based
on the request port. If it is port 80, then the "something" directs it to
the cache server. Otherwise go out to internet through the router, etc..

I looked at the redirectors faq, but apparently I don't understand them
enough to see how to implement them in this way.

Sorry for the newbie question, but any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Jim Geurts