Re: Can I *not* have an on-disk cache?

From: Fathi Ben Nasr <fathi.engineer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 22:32:20 +0200

# TAG: cache_swap (megabytes)
# Maximum about of disk space used by the cache. The default is
# 100 megabytes. When the disk usage gets to this size, the cache
# uses LRU replacement to evict objects as new objects are cached.
# Note that cache_swap is set to:
# max(cache_mem, cache_swap_specified)
# to guard against users' accidentally specifying a smaller
# cache_swap than cache_mem size.
#
#cache_swap 100
 Is probably the solution.