Re: Plese help with Fatal error

From: Dirk Moerenhout <dirk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 11:06:10 +0200 (CEST)

My Squid 2.2 Stable 4 (and previous versions) on linux 2.2.10ac4 with
(rebuild) glibc 2.1.1 has the problem too. Actually it does it several
times a day. I haven't found a cause yet. I am trying to find the time to
diagnose it. But as the thing is running in production I can't take it off
line. For now we live with it as it brings only a few seconds of downtime.

I also experience still a lot of leakage too (even with Stable 4) which I
plan on looking into as soon as I can. One thing I might try is to try and
use select() again instead of poll but I don't know if ac-patches allow
this yet. In early 2.2.x-acx they did not.

Dirk Moerenhout ///// System Administrator ///// Planet Internet NV