Re: Equivalent of Apache's ProxyPassReverse? (again)

From: Hiroyuki KUROSAKI <hkuro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 11:30:47 +0900 (JST)

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999 18:57:25 +0200, in message
  "Re: Equivalent of Apache's ProxyPassReverse? (again)"
  <378F6475.ED7EF48@hem.passagen.se>
  Henrik Nordstrom <hno@hem.passagen.se> wrote...

> Configure your apache to return the official name in redirects. Also
> make sure it sends the official name as SERVER_NAME to CGI calls if you
> have any CGI scripts which generate links.

Thank you for your advice. I have come to agree that configuring the
real httpd server to return the frontend (squid) server's host name
(using ServerName directive) is the best solution.

--
Hiroyuki KUROSAKI
<hkuro@kokugakuin.ac.jp>