problems rotating logs

From: Gagliardi Sebastián <sg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 15:52:24 -0300

Hello,

I'm using squid Version 2.2.STABLE2 with Red Hat Linux release 5.2,
Kernel 2.0.36.
I have some problems when I try to rotate the logs files.

When I start Linux manually, using RunCache or squid -sY the
rotation works fine (using squid -k rotate), but when I configure
squid to start automaticaly when Linux boot (using a script file
in the directory init.d) the squid works OK but the rotate don't work.

Someone knows what is happening?

Thanks.

Sebastian Gagliardi
sg@infoplus.com.ar