RE: Resticting access of a username to an IP.

From: <Chris.Hughes@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:47:27 +0100

Sure. I'd like to see anything which gives more authorization control...

Chris

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the Barclays Group unless otherwise
specifically stated.