Re: How is ERR_READ_TIMEOUT different from ERR_LIFETIME_EXP?

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 21:37:05 +1000

At the risk of crossposting a reply to (apparently) about half the
planet...

1.

ERR_READ_TIMEOUT - No data was recieved on the connection for quite a
while, presumably something has gone wrong somewhere. Default: 15
minutes.

ERR_LIFETIME_EXP - Whether or not data is currently being recieved, this
connection has been going for MUCH longer than the administrator thinks
is reasonable or sane. Default: 1 day

2.

Apparently not. I think I remember one, but if I do, then it hasn't been
about for some time. The FAQ makes a good substitute.