Proxy ok on localhost but not on clients.

From: Fred Bennett <fbennett@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 15:55:37 -0400

Please Help!

I can Proxy from my server, but when I goto my client workstations I get Access Denied... Yes I have RTFM but it still does not help sorry.

Here are my issued.

My proxy server is behind a firewall, BUT! I can proxy to localhost throught Netscape from my server, but not the IP number of the server it gives me Access Denied. When I use Netscape on my workstations it says access dentied when trying the IP number of my Proxy server.

Also, when I look in the logs directory its empty.

Please help!

Fred.