Best was to connect squid to a firewall

From: Adrian Eurell <ace@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 17:17:11 +1000

Hi,

I would like peoples feed back and experiences on how to use squid with a
firewall that provides http user authorization only. I have setup Squid 2.2
with the firewall as a parent, this works fine but when downloading pages
but graphic images don't come through every time, if you hit refresh button
it will then attempt to get it. If I take the Squid proxy out it works
fine, and IE4 and 5 will download the page correctly.

Any information is appreacited.

Adrian