Parent proxy with password auth

From: Hogben, Ian <Ian.Hogben@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 16:04:46 +0800

Hello, all:

I manage a squid proxy server required to use password authentication by my
employing corporation. There is a master proxy server also, and I would like
to configure mine to refer to it befroe hitting the outside world.

The master proxy server runs some version of a Netscape proxy server, which
also has password authentication. How can I configure squid to work with
this other proxy?

Thanks!

Ian Hogben
Computer Services Officer - NGHS
mailto:Ian.Hogben@health.wa.gov.au
I wiped away the weeds and foam,
I fetched my sea-born treasures home;
But the poor, unsightly, noisome things
Had left their beauty on the shore,
With the sun and the sand and the wild uproar.
Ralph Waldo Emerson