Re: Purging objects from Squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 14:03:46 +0200

You use the PURGE method.

The wording in the FAQ is somewhat confusing. Squid prior to 1.1.11
allowed the use of PURGE even if not configured. Squid 1.1.11 and later
requires access configuration for the method purge to allow it to work.

In short: The PURGE method is disabled unless you have an method acl
mentioning it.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker